Dutchoffshorewindatlas.nl wants everyone to be able to use this website. If, despite this, you end up on a page that is not accessible, please tell us about this.
What is an accessible website?
An accessible website can be used by all target groups, without limitations. Therefore there are particular functional and editorial accessibility requirements (or previously: web guidelines) for government websites. These are laid down in accessibility standard EN 301 549.
We ensure good accessibility by implementing a number of measures in our (daily) processes.
- Accessibility by design: accessibility is part of every step of the design, construction and editorial process of this website right from the start.
- Research: independent experts regularly check (parts of) our website for accessibility. They look at the components related to functionality and also at the editorial aspects. We fix any problems and ensure they do not reoccur.
- Knowledge of employees: our employees keep their knowledge about accessibility up to date and apply this where necessary.
Components that make the site non-compliant
- Some news videos are not immediately accessible. They are subtitled several days later.
- Some PDFs are not fully accessible. The PDFs do meet the minimum requirements.
- Dutchoffshorewindatlas.nl has not adjusted old documents and news articles to the new accessibility requirements.
Reporting accessibility problems
Have any questions or comments? Or do you want to use a page that is not accessible? Then please contact us.